Chocolate Cookie Turtles
Do you love chocolate-covered raisins? Treat yourself This festive, super-easy-to-make, cookie makes a great treat for school parties with very little effort.
1 (18-ounce) package NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
1 2/3 cups shelled pecans, (about 100)
20 soft caramels, unwrapped
2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Soak pecans in water for 5 minutes. Arrange 5 pecans on ungreased baking sheets (1 for head, 4 for legs), leaving about a 1-inch circle in center.
- Shape slightly rounded tablespoons of cookie dough into balls; place over circle onto pecans.
- Repeat with remaining pecans and dough, placing turtles two inches apart on baking sheets.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until edges are crisp. Cool on baking sheets on wire racks for 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Microwave caramels and milk in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 1/2 minutes; stir. Microwave at additional 10 to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Drizzle over turtles.
Makes 20 cookies.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.