Decadent Peanut Butter Cookies
This easy-to-make, flourless cookie requires only three ingredients. Dip them into melted chocolate for extra decadence.
1 cup chunky peanut butter
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a bowl combine peanut butter, sugar and egg with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place 2-inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten by crisscrossing with a fork.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven; let cool.
Makes 1 dozen cookies.
For an extra special cookie with very little effort add chocolate as a finishing touch to create Peanut Butter Cup Cookies.
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies: Prepare Peanut Butter Cookies; cool. Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe cup; cook, uncovered on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until soft enough to stir smooth. Dip half of each cookie, into melted chocolate. Let chocolate harden by placing cookies on a wire rack. Refrigerate until serving time.