Easy Cinnamon Cookies
Festive, giant-sized cookies topped with colorful sugar sprinkles and cinnamon.
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
2 large eggs
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 cup buttermilk
3/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup colored sugar sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- In a large bowl mix together sugar, oil and eggs.
- In another bowl sift together flour, baking soda and baking powder. Add to oil mixture along with buttermilk, salt and vanilla. Mix well.
- Place about 1/4 cup of the batter per cookie on ungreased baking sheets. Sprinkle with sugar sprinkles and cinnamon.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Makes 3 dozen cookies.