Iced Lemon Cake Cookies
Cake-mix-easy lemon cookies topped with a sweet-tart lemon icing—deliciously 'home-baked' cookies!
1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
2 large eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
1 tablespoon milk
- For Cookies: Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Mix together cake mix, eggs and vegetable oil.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto non-stick baking sheets.
- Bake for exactly 8 minutes. Do not over bake!
- Transfer to wire racks. Frost cookies while still warm.
- For Lemon Icing, combine powdered sugar, lemon extract and milk, mixing well.
Makes 2 dozen cookies.