Jumbo 3-Chip Cookies
Chock-full of chips these chocolaty chip cookies are a handful.
4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 cups butter, softened
1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extact
1 (6-ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
1 (6-ounce) package NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
1 cup nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts.
- Drop dough by level 1/4-cup measure 2-inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Makes 2 dozen cookies.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.