Kisses Cocoa Cookies
A creamy, chocolate candy 'Kiss' is sweetly tucked inside these yummy cocoa cookies.
1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup Hershey's Cocoa (unsweetened)
1 cup finely chopped pecans
About 54 Hershey's Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates
Powdered sugar for rolling
- Beat butter, granulated sugar and vanilla in large bowl until creamy.
- Stir together flour and cocoa; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Add pecans; beat until well blended. Refrigerate dough about 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Remove wrappers from chocolates.
- Mold scant tablespoon of dough around each chocolate, covering completely. Shape into balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool about 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Roll in powdered sugar. Roll in powdered sugar again just before serving, if desired.
Makes 4 1/2 dozen cookies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/54 of recipe): Calories: 90; Saturated Fat: 3.5g; Cholesterol: 10mg; Sodium: 30mg; Total Carbohydrate: 9g; Sugars: 6g; Calcium: 0mg.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of HersheysCookies.com; through ARA Content.