Deliciously easy, sweet-tart lemon cookies made with lemonade concentrate.
1 cup butter or margarine
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
3 cups sifted all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 ( 6-ounce) can lemonade concentrate, thawed
- In large bowl cream butter and sugar together until fluffy; add eggs and beat well.
- Mix flour and baking soda together; add to creamed mixture alternating with 1/2 cup lemonade.
- Drop by spoonfuls 2-inches apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes at 400°F (205°C). Remove cookies from oven.
- Brush lightly with remaining lemonade; sprinkle with additional sugar.
Makes 3 dozen cookies.