Macadamia-Raspberry Cookies with
White Chocolate Chips
Simply irresistible, easy drop cookies made with raspberry jam, white chocolate chips and chopped macadamia nuts.
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup butter
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup raspberry jam
1 large egg
1 cup white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate
1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In small bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside
- In mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat well. Add the vanilla and raspberry jam, mixing well. Stir in the flour until just mixed. Stir in nuts and chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets, about 2-inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Do not over bake.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool. Store in airtight container.
Makes 2 dozen cookies.