Outrageous Soynut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe courtesy of The Soyfoods Council.
1 cup butter
1 cup granulated sugar
2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
1 cup soynut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1/2 cup soy flour
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup rolled (old-fashioned) oats
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup chopped soynuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease two cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Add soynut butter, vanilla extract and eggs, stir until well blended.
- In a small bowl, add soy flour, flour, baking soda, and salt; blend together. Add dry ingredients into the butter mixture, stir until dry ingredients are just moistened.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix until blended. Drop dough by tablespoons on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges start to brown. Remove from cookie sheet, cool.
Makes 36 cookies.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of The Soyfoods Council.