Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Cookies
A chewy chocolate cookie loaded with chopped peanut butter cup candies—it's a winning combination!
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 (13-ounce) package peanut butter cup miniatures, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking cocoa and baking soda; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, sugar and brown sugar, using an electric mixer at medium speed, until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well. Stir in flour mixture until just combined. Fold in chopped peanut butter cup candy.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls about 2-inches apart onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes or until cookies show cracks. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 1 to 2 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Makes 4 dozen cookies.