Peanut Butter Snacks
"This recipe came from Sheri in Woodstock, Georgia. Everyone who has tried it loves it, particularly kids. It's like potato chips, you can't eat just one." Recipe submitted by Pat of Pensacola, Florida USA.
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup white corn syrup
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
6 cups cornflakes
- In large saucepan combine the sugar and syrup. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the peanut butter. Mix thoroughly.
- Place the cornflakes in a large bow.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over the cornflakes and mix thoroughly.
- Drop by teaspoon onto waxed paper. Let cool. Enjoy!
Makes 4 1/2 dozen cookies.