Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are
an easy-to-make treat and something the whole crowd will enjoy.
Peanut Butter Chocolate
- 1 1/4 cups white whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Milk
Chocolate or Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/4 cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in
medium bowl; stir.
- Combine butter, brown sugar and granulated
sugar in large mixer bowl until combined. Stir in peanut butter.
Stir in egg and vanilla extract. Gradually stir in flour mixture.
Stir in morsels and peanuts. Using a level tablespoon, roll the
dough into balls; place on ungreased baking sheets spacing about
2-inches apart. Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges
are set but centers are still soft (they will look underdone).
Cool on baking sheets for 4 minutes; remove to wire racks to
Makes 36 (3 dozen) cookies.
Nutritional Information Not Provided.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.