Peanutty Treasure Cookies
If you are craving peanut butter, these cookies—bake in muffin pans—will sure hit the spot.
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
24 Peanut Butter NESTLÉ® TREASURES®
- Preheat oven to 375°F (175°C).
- Beat granulated sugar, brown sugar, butter and peanut butter in large mixer bowl until combined; beat in egg and vanilla extract. Beat in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoon into ungreased muffin cups*.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven; gently press 1 Nestlé Treasure into each cookie.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for at least 10 minutes. Remove cookies from muffin tins with a butter knife.
- Serve warm with lots of napkins or cool completely on wire racks.
Makes 2 dozen cookies.
*For mini-muffin cups, drop dough by rounded teaspoon into ungreased 2-inch mini-muffin tins. You will need 36 Nestlé Treasures. Bake as directed above. Makes about 3 dozen mini-cookies.
Recipe is the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.