Pinnacle Chocolate Chip Cookies
This chocolate chip cookie recipe is simply tops in its class!
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup butter, softened
6 tablespoons granulated sugar
6 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large egg
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease baking sheets; set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl combine flour, salt and baking soda; set aside.
- In a separate bowl cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed. Beat in egg. Add flour mixture; thoroughly combine. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 2-inches apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 10 minutes or until brown around the edges. Let cool slightly on baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Makes 2 dozen cookies.