Toffee Crunch Cookies
Scrumptious crunchy cookies loaded with toffee bits and pecans.
1 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter or margarine
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups toffee bits (such as HEATH BITS 'O BRICKLE Toffee Bits)
1/3 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter. Add sugar, egg, and vanilla; mix until smooth and creamy. Stir in dry ingredients; blend in toffee bits and pecans.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2-inches apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from baking sheets and cool on wire racks.
Makes 3 dozen cookies.