Ultimate Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
You haven't had a real chocolate, chocolate chip cookie until you've tried this one with twice the chocolate!
4 cups (24 ounces) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels - divided use
2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 large eggs
- Preheat to 375°F (190°C).
- Melt 2 cups morsels in small, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat; stir until smooth. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, vanilla extract in large mixer bowl. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in melted chocolate. Stir in flour mixture. Stir in remaining morsels.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 9 minutes or until cookies are puffed. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Makes 4 dozen cookies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/48 of recipe): Calories: 160 Calories from Fat: 70 Total Fat: 8 g Saturated Fat: 5 g Cholesterol: 25 mg Sodium: 110 mg Carbohydrates: 21 g Dietary Fiber: .5 g Sugars: 14 g Protein: 2 g.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.