Zucchini-Oat Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
With wholesome ingredients like zucchini, oats, nuts and dark chocolate, you can feel good about serving your family and friends these yummy, soft and chewy cookies.
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini (1 medium)
1 cup quick oats
1 cup chopped nuts
1 2/3 cups (10 ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease baking sheets.
- Combine flour, cinnamon and baking soda in small bowl.
- Beat butter, sugar in large mixer bowl until well combined. Add egg and vanilla extract, beat well. Add zucchini; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in oats, nuts and morsels.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon 2-inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown around edges. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
Makes 4 dozen cookies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/48 of recipe): Calories: 80 Calories from Fat: 40 Total Fat: 4.5 g Saturated Fat: 2.5 g Cholesterol: 10 mg Sodium: 30 mg Carbohydrates: 11 g Dietary Fiber: 1 g Sugars: 6 g Protein: 1 g.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.