Amaretto Peach Cheesecake
Luscious cheesecake laced with Amaretto and chopped peaches with a tender pastry crust.
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
3 large eggs
1 (16-ounce) can peaches in syrup, chopped
1/4 cup Amaretto liqueur
- For Crust: Combine butter and 1/3 cup sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Blend in 1 egg. Add 3/4 cup flour; mix well. Pat the dough onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake in a preheated oven at 450°F (230°C) for 10 minutes.
- For Filling: In a bowl, combine cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, and 3 tablespoons flour; mixing at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Add 3 eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add chopped peaches (drained) and Amaretto liqueur; mix well. Pour over the crust.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 450°F (230°C) for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 250°F (120°C) and continue baking for 1 hour and 5 minutes.
- Loosen the cake from the rim of the pan; cool before removing from the pan. Chill.
Makes 12 servings.