Apple Chocolate Chip Dessert Pizza
A chocolate chip cookie crust is filled with apples and topped with a cream cheese delight.
1 (12-ounce) package frozen escalloped apples, defrosted according to directions *
1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated Chocolate Cookie Dough
2/3 cup quick or old-fashioned oats
2 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Combine cookie dough and oats. Press mixture into bottom of heavily greased 10 to 12-inch pizza pan to form crust (13x9x2-inch pan may be substituted).
- Bake in preheated 375°F (190°C) oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until set. Remove from oven.
- Beat cream cheese, egg, sour cream and sugar until smooth in mixer bowl.
- Spoon escalloped apples on top of crust. Spread with cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is set in the center. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce.
Makes 8 servings.
*Defrost escalloped apples in microwave on 50% power for 6 to 7 minutes.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.