Apple Strudel Dessert
Refrigerated crescent roll dough and canned apple pie filling makes this apple strudel a snap to make.
2 (8-count) packages refrigerated crescent roll dough
1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt for accompaniment
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Coat a 9-inch round pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon pie filling near the large end of a crescent roll dough triangle. Roll up the triangle. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Place rolls in prepared pan with points toward the center. Top with remaining pie filling. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake in preheated oven 30 minutes, until browned.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt.
Makes 8 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of Honeysuckle White, a division of Cargill, Incorporated. Used with permission.