Brownie Fruit Pizza
This fruit-topped brownie pizza will be a hit at your next picnic, barbecue or outdoor gathering.
1 (18.3-ounce) package traditional 13 x 9 chewy fudge brownie mix
2/3 cup vegetable oil
2 large eggs
1/4 cup water
1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels - divided use
2 cups thawed whipped topping
3 cups fresh fruit and berries of choice (blueberries, sliced grapes, kiwi, pineapple, strawberries)
1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour 15-inch-round pizza pan or 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Combine brownie mix, oil, eggs and water in medium bowl until blended. Stir in 3/4 cup morsels. Spread onto prepared pizza pan.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until edges are set. Remove to wire rack and cool for 3 minutes; loosen edge of brownie crust from pan with knife. Cool for 1 hour on wire rack.
- Spread whipped topping over brownie crust. Top with fruit. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup morsels and coconut. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 1 hour before serving.
Makes 12 servings.
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce can be substituted for the vegetable oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F (175°C) for 15 to 17 minutes.
Brownie crust may be made in advance. Allow to cool completely and cover with plastic wrap for up to 1 day.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/12 of recipe): Calories: 420 Calories from Fat: 170 Total Fat: 19 g Saturated Fat: 5 g Cholesterol: 35 mg Sodium: 170 mg Carbohydrates: 59 g Dietary Fiber: 3 g Sugars: 41 g Protein: 4 g.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.