This terrific recipe for Butterfinger® Delight was submitted by Melinda Blevins of Alabama, USA.
1 (10-inch) baked angel food cake
6 (2.1-ounce) Butterfinger® candy bars
1 (16-ounce) box powdered sugar
1 cup butter, softened
1 (16-ounce) container frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- Tear angel food cake into bite size pieces and place in large mixing bowl.
- Crumble the Butterfinger® candy bars and add to the cake pieces.
- Cream the powdered sugar and butter together well. Fold in the whipped topping until just blended.
- Fold creamed mixture into cake/Butterfinger® candy bar mixture, blend well.
- Pour mixture into lightly greased 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
Makes 12 servings.