Cappuccino Cheesecake with Nut Crust
A creamy, cinnamon-scented coffee-flavored cheesecake in a nut crust that's easy to make. For an elegant finishing touch, sprinkle with cocoa and garnish with whole coffee beans.
1 1/2 cups finely chopped nuts
3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup boiling water
4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
4 large eggs
1 cup sour cream
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- Combine nuts, butter and 2 tablespoons sugar in medium bowl; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Set crust aside; increase oven temperature to 450°F (230°C).
- Dissolve coffee granules and cinnamon in boiling water. Let sit until cool.
- Combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and flour in large bowl. Mix at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in sour cream. Gradually add cooled coffee mixture to cream cheese mixture; mix until well blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 250°F (120ºC).
- Bake for an additional 1 hour or until edges are set and center still moves slightly. (Top of cheesecake may crack.) Carefully run a knife or spatula around edge of cheesecake to loosen. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate before serving. Sprinkle with cocoa; garnish with whole coffee bean, if desired.
Makes 12 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/12 of recipe): Calories: 530 Calories from Fat: 400 Total Fat: 44 g Saturated Fat: 22 g Cholesterol: 175 mg Sodium: 290 mg Carbohydrates: 25 g Dietary Fiber: 1 g Sugars: 22 g Protein: 12 g.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.