Cheesecake À La Orange
This special cheesecake features delicious semi-sweet and white chocolate flavors combined with a refreshing orange taste that is perfect for entertaining.
1 1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 10 crackers)
1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® SWIRLED™ Semi-Sweet & Premier White Morsels - divided use
1/2 cup orange juice
1 (7 gram) envelope unflavored gelatin
2 cups (12 ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
1/3 cup granulated sugar
2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in medium bowl. Press crumb mixture onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Sprinkle 1/2 cup Swirled Morsels over cooled crust.
- Combine orange juice and gelatin in small saucepan over low heat until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Melt white morsels in uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted. Cool slightly.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in gelatin mixture, melted morsels and orange peel. Gently fold in whipped topping. Pour filling over morsels; smooth top. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Swirled Morsels. Cover; refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight. Remove side of pan.
Makes 12 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/12 of recipe): Calories: 370 Calories from Fat: 230 Total Fat: 25 g Saturated Fat: 17 g Cholesterol: 45 mg Sodium: 180 mg Carbohydrates: 33 g Dietary Fiber: 0 g Sugars: 26 g Protein: 5 g.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.