Cheesecake Cookie Cups
These individually-sized dessert cups are handy for entertaining.
1 (16.5-ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (14-ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Paper-line 24 muffin cups.
- Place one piece of cookie dough in each muffin cup.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
- Beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract in a medium bowl until smooth. Pour about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
- Bake for additional 15 to 18 minutes, or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Makes 24 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/24 of recipe): Calories: 240 Calories from Fat: 110 Total Fat: 12 g Saturated Fat: 7 g Cholesterol: 50 mg Sodium: 160 mg Carbohydrates: 30 g Dietary Fiber: 1 g Sugars: 17 g Protein: 4 g.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.