Cranberry Pumpkin Cheesecake
The ideal cheesecake for both fall and wintertime get-togethers, holidays and celebrations.
2 cups gingersnap cookie crumbs
4 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
2 large eggs
1 (14.5-ounce) can pumpkin
1 (16-ounce) can Ocean Spray® Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- Combine gingersnap crumbs and butter or margarine in a medium mixing bowl. Place mixture in a 10-inch springform pan. Press crumbs evenly over bottom and 2-inches up the sides of pan; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugars, flour and pumpkin pie spice in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Add eggs and pumpkin; mix well. Pour into crust.
- Place pan on a cookie sheet and bake for 1 hour. Turn off oven and let cheesecake remain in oven 1 hour longer. Remove from oven; cool completely on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours.
- Carefully remove sides of pan from cheesecake. Top with cranberry sauce.
Makes 12 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.