Fresh Fruit Pizza
Fresh fruit pizzas are a simple and healthy treat using whole wheat tortillas as the crust.
2 (8 to 9-inch) tortillas, preferably whole wheat
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3/4 cup mascarpone or cream cheese
2 1/2 cups thinly sliced fresh nectarines, plums, kiwi and blueberries
1/4 cup apricot jam, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Sprinkle tortillas with sugar and cinnamon; place on baking sheet and bake until crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven; cool.
- Spread with cheese, leaving a 1-inch border around the edge.
- Arrange fruit on the cheese.
- Brush with jam to create a glossy finish.
- To serve, use a large knife to cut pizzas into quarters and serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of ARA Content.