Ready-to-use refrigerated sugar cookie dough makes this fruity dessert pizza a snap to make.
1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 cups fresh or canned fruit*
1/4 cup orange marmalade, peach or apricot preserves
1 tablespoon orange juice or water
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut dough into 1/8-inch slices; line 14-inch pizza pan with slices and press to form a crust. Bake in for 12 minutes or until lightly browned; cool.
- Blend cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Spread over cookie crust. Arrange fruit over cream cheese.
- Combine marmalade or preserves with orange juice and drizzle over fruit.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.
Makes 12 servings.
*Such as banana slices, blueberries, seedless grapes, sliced strawberries, etcetera.