Fruit & Veggie Frozen Pops
With some adult supervision, kids will have fun making—and eating—these cool, yummy treats!
4 cups Ocean Spray® 100% Juice or Light Juice Drink Fruit & Veggie Cranberry Strawberry Banana or Tropical Citrus
8 (5-ounce) paper cups
8 (6-inch) squares of heavy-duty foil
8 wooden craft sticks
- Pour 1/2 cup juice into each paper cup.
- Place foil over tops of cups; press and form around cups so top is tight.
- With sharp knife, cut a small slit in center of foil on each; carefully insert sticks in each so it is standing up straight.
- Place cups on tray or baking sheet with sides. Place flat in freezer. Freeze overnight or until solid.
- To serve, remove foil; warm cups slightly with hands to lift out, or peel paper from frozen pops.
Makes 8 pops.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Ocean Spray; through ECES, Inc., Electronic Color Editorial Services.