Grilled Peaches and Berries
This delicious grilled fruit dessert recipe was created by Chef Jeffrey Floyd, academic director of culinary at The Art Institute of Virginia Beach, a branch of The Art Institute of Atlanta.
4 medium ripe peaches, halved and pitted
1 cup fresh blueberries
2 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place 2 peach halves, cut side up, on two pieces heavy-duty foil.
- Add blueberries, sugar, and lemon juice, and a dot of butter.
- Fold foil loosely around peaches.
- Grill, covered, over medium to low heat for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Serve warm or room temperature. Add whipped cream or vanilla ice cream if desired.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe provided by Brandpoint Content; Copyright 1996-2014.