Ice Cream Brownie Sundae
Brownies, with swirls of sweetened cream cheese baked throughout, are served topped with a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream.
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 (21-ounce) package brownie mix
1 cup chopped nuts
Mint chocolate chip ice cream
- Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing until well-blended. Set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies. Stir in nuts.
- Grease bottom only of 13x9x2-inch pan. Spread half of batter into pan. Top with teaspoonfuls of cream cheese mixture and remaining batter; smooth with spatula.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F (175°C) for 35 minutes.
- Cool completely; cut into squares.
- For each serving, top brownie with large scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Makes 12 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.