Java Mocha Frozen Cream Pops
These fat-free mocha-flavored ice cream pops make a delicious, guilt-free treat!
2 cups vanilla fat free ice cream
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
6 (3-ounce) paper cups
1 envelope Rich Chocolate No Sugar Added Reduced Calorie NESTLÉ Hot Cocoa Mix
6 (6-inch-square) pieces of foil
6 wooden craft sticks
- Place ice cream in medium bowl; let stand for 10 minutes or until slightly softened.
- Combine water and coffee granules in small bowl; stir until coffee is dissolved. Add coffee mixture to ice cream; stir quickly just until blended. Spoon half of ice cream mixture equally into each of the 6 cups.
- Add cocoa mix to remaining ice cream mixture; stir just until blended. Spoon equally into each of the cups. Using the back of a spoon, smooth out the tops.
- Cover each with piece of foil and press down the edges. Using a paring knife, make 1/4-inch slit in centers of foil. Place wooden craft stick in each and press down to about 1/2 inch from the bottom. Place in freezer overnight.
- Remove foil and peel back paper before serving.
Makes 6 pops.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/6 of recipe): Calories: 70 Calories from Fat: 0 Total Fat: 0 g Saturated Fat: 0 g Cholesterol: 0 mg Sodium: 65 mg Carbohydrates: 15 g Dietary Fiber: .5 g Sugars: 12 g Protein: 3 g.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.