Search for recipes throughout
the entire site or select one of the recipe collections from
the drop-down menu on the search tool below:
Lemon lover's rejoice! Here's the perfect
'tiramisu' just for you!
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons confectioners' (powdered) sugar -
1/4 to 1/3 cup cream sherry or 1 1/2 teaspoons sherry extract,
2 (3-ounce) packages soft ladyfingers
1 cup whipping cream
8 ounces Wisconsin Mascarpone Cheese
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 (10 to 11 1/4-ounce) jar lemon curd
1/2 cup lemon yogurt, preferably whole milk
- Combine lemon juice and 3 tablespoons
confectioners' sugar in small bowl. Stir to dissolve sugar. Add
sherry, if desired.
- Reserve three (doubled) lady fingers for
- Brush bottom of 8-inch square glass dish
lightly with lemon juice mixture; place one layer of split ladyfingers,
cut side up, over bottom of dish. Brush with half of lemon juice
- In large mixer bowl, beat cream until
soft peaks form. Beat in 1/4 cup of remaining confectioners'
sugar; set aside.
- Place cheese in mixer bowl, stir until
softened. Gradually beat in remaining 1/4 cup confectioners'
sugar and vanilla. Beat just until light and fluffy.
- Fold whipped cream into cheese mixture
with rubber spatula; set aside.
- Beat lemon curd and yogurt on medium speed
of electric mixer until blended.
- Spread half of lemon curd mixture over
ladyfingers; top with half of cheese mixture. Place another layer
of ladyfingers, cut side up over cheese mixture. Brush with remaining
lemon juice mixture. Layer with remaining lemon curd and cheese
- Place reserved ladyfingers in food processor
or blender; process to fine crumbs and sprinkle over tiramisu.
- Cover and chill at least 6 hours.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy
of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.
Rate and submit your comments
about this recipe below.