Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
with Raspberry Sauce
Delightful mini chocolate chip cheesecakes served with a drizzle of raspberry sauce.
1/4 cup seedless red raspberry jam
1 teaspoon water
1/2 pint raspberries
3 large eggs
1/2 cup half-and-half
2 cups (1 pound) ricotta cheese
2/3 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup mini semisweet chocolate pieces
12 chocolate wafer cookies
- For Raspberry Sauce: Microwave the jam and water in a 2-cup bowl on high for 1 minute or until melted when stirred. Fold in the raspberries. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- For Cheesecakes: Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place the eggs, half-and-half, cheese, sugar, flour, and vanilla in a blender container or food processor work bowl fitted with a steel blade. Cover and process until smooth. Stir in the chocolate pieces. Pour into twelve foil cup-lined medium muffin cups; top each with one cookie.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool to room temperature. When cooled, place in the refrigerator and chill for several hours.
- To serve, remove the foil cups from the cheesecakes. Place the cakes cookie side down on a serving plate. Serve with the raspberry sauce.
Makes 12 mini cheesecakes.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.