Pumpkin Apple Dessert Pizza
Invite the kids in your family to put this dessert pizza together. Filled with cream cheese, apple, pumpkin and chopped nuts this pizza extravaganza will delight the whole crowd!
1 (18-ounce) package sugar cookie dough
1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons granulated sugar - divided use
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup small, peeled, cored, thinly slice green apple
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/3 cup chopped walnuts
Caramel flavored ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease 12-inch pizza pan or large baking sheet.
- Press cookie dough onto prepared pizza pan to measure an 8-inch circle.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven; prick with fork. Cool on pan on wire rack.
- Combine pumpkin, cream cheese, 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in small mixer bowl; mix until smooth. Spread over pizza crust to 3/4 inch from edge. Mix apple slices with remaining sugar and dash cinnamon in small bowl; place on pizza. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes; remove from oven. Drizzle with caramel topping. Cut into wedges; serve warm.
Makes 12 servings.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé® and Meals.com, used with permission.