Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
Every bite of these creamy popsicles, made with fresh or frozen strawberries and sweetened cream cheese, is sure to delight!
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/3 cup whole milk
6 large fresh strawberries, sliced or 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
6 standard sized graham crackers
1 tablespoon melted butter
- In a food processor add the cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar and milk, process until well combined. Add the strawberries, pulse to combine.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds, leaving about 1 inch of the top empty for the crust (if you don’t have popsicle molds, use small paper cups and popsicle sticks) tap the molds gently on the counter to remove air bubbles.
- In a food processor add the graham crackers, process until only crumbs remain.
- While food processor is running, add the melted butter in a slow stream until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Divide the crust evenly between the popsicles, press down gently to compact. Insert popsicle sticks, freeze for at least 6 hours and up to 3 days.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe and photograph source: DomesticFits.com; provided courtesy of California Strawberry Commission. All rights reserved. Used with permission.