Strawberry Tapioca Fluff
If you're looking for a nostalgic treat, give this dessert a whirl.
1 (3.5-ounce) package regular vanilla pudding mix (not instant)
1/2 cup tapioca
1 (3.5-ounce) package strawberry gelatin
3 cups warm water
2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
1 (8-ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- In a saucepan mix together vanilla pudding mix, tapioca, and strawberry gelatin. Stir in warm water. Cook on medium heat until thickened. Remove from the heat and chill in the refrigerator until slightly thickened but not set.
- Stir in sliced strawberries; mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping until blended.
- Pour into 9x9x2-inch pan.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares to serve.
Makes 9 servings.