Tropical Kiwifruit Pops
Recipe courtesy of ZESPRI™ Kiwifruit.
4 (about 2 cups) ZESPRI™GOLD Kiwifruit, peeled, chopped
4 (5-ounce) paper cups or ice cream molds
1 cup pineapple juice or mango nectar
4 wooden ice cream sticks
- Divide kiwifruit between paper cups.
- Pour pineapple juice into cups.
- Place stick in center of mixture. Freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- To remove pops from cups, carefully run warm water over side of cup to loosen.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition bonuses for everyone, each pop provides:
- No added sugar.
- 100% fruit.
- Good source of fiber.
- Over 1 serving of fruit per pop.
- Excellent source of Vitamin C.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/4 of recipe): Calories: 90; Total Fat: 0g; Saturated Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Total Carbs: 21g; Fiber: 3g; Protein: 1g; Sodium: 5mg.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of ZESPRI™ Kiwifruit.