Adrian Leon's Mango Lobster Ceviche
Fresh lobster meat gets a boost of flavor when it is marinated in fresh lemon juice, lime juice, puréed mango and hot habanero sauce. Serve in a martini glass for an elegant presentation.
12 ounces lobster meat
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
1/4 cup Splenda® Granulated No Calorie Sweetener
1 cup fresh mango purée
1/2 cup diced tomatoes
1/4 cup red onions
1/4 cup cilantro, thinly sliced
1/4 cup mint, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon habanero sauce
1 pinch salt and ground black pepper
- Mix lime juice, orange juice, Splenda® Granulated Sweetener, mango purée, habanero sauce, olive oil, salt and pepper in a glass bowl.
- Boil water in a large sauce-pan and cook lobsters for 3 minutes, remove carefully and transfer lobsters to a large bowl of ice water to stop the cooking.
- Remove shell and cut meat into small pieces.
- Place lobster in the mango sauce along with tomatoes, onions, cilantro and mint.
- Serve in a martini glass and garnish with corn tortilla chips.
Makes 4 (3/4 cup) servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (3/4 cup): Calories 200 | Calories from Fat 70 | Fat 8g (sat 1.0g) | Cholesterol 80mg | Sodium 410mg | Carbohydrates 15g | Fiber 2g | Sugars 12g | Protein 17g.
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics. For more information regarding this product, please call 1-800-777-5363 or visit their website at www.splenda.com.