Chocolate Chip Cookies
Create your own chocolaty treats anytime with this simple cookie recipe.
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup melted butter
1 cup Splenda® Brown Sugar Blend
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Set aside.
- Mix butter and Splenda® Brown Sugar Blend in a large bowl. Stir in eggs one at a time. Add vanilla and mix. Stir in flour mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes. Allow cookies to cool for 2 minutes before moving to wire racks to cool completely.
Makes 30 cookies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1 cookie): Calories 210 | Calories from Fat 100 | Fat 11g (sat 7g) | Cholesterol 30mg | Sodium 140mg | Carbohydrates 24g | Fiber 0g | Sugars 16g | Protein 2g.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics. For more information regarding this product, please call 1-800-777-5363 or visit their website at www.splenda.com.