Diabetic-friendly, sugar-free cinnamon cookies.
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons water
5 teaspoons granulated sugar replacement
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Beat eggs and water in mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in sugar replacement and cinnamon.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in sifter; sift half of the dry ingredients over egg mixture. Fold to completely blend. Repeat with remaining dry ingredients.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets, 2 to 3-inches apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Makes 20 cookies.
Exchange 1 cookie: 1/2 bread.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1 cookie): Calories 41.
Source: Diabetic Candy, Cookie and Dessert Cookbook by Mary Jane Finsand.