Dulce de Leche Cheesecake
Nobody will be able to resist this rich cheesecake!
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
3 tablespoons butter, melted
3 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese
1 cup Splenda® Granulated No Calorie Sweetener
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 large eggs
1/3 cup reduced fat milk
1/2 cup canned dulce de leche
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Mix crust ingredients together, and press into a 9-inch springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
- Reset oven temperature to 325°F (160°C).
- Beat cream cheese, Splenda® Granulated Sweetener and flour together until well mixed and smooth. Add vanilla and mix until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix until smooth. Add milk and mix until well blended.
- Measure 1/2 cup of the cheesecake batter and pour into a small bowl. Add dulce de leche and stir until well combined.
- Pour plain batter over crust. Top with dulce de leche batter by placing rounded spoonfuls over the cheesecake batter and gently swirl into plain batter with the tip of knife or spatula.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove from oven and gently run metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cheesecake (this helps prevent cracking). Let cool 20 to 25 minutes before covering and placing in the refrigerator. Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours or overnight before serving.
Makes 16 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/16 of recipe): Calories 210 | Calories from Fat 110 | Fat 12g (sat 7g) | Cholesterol 70mg | Sodium 210mg | Carbohydrates 17g | Fiber 0g | Sugars 11g | Protein 7g.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics. For more information regarding this product, please call 1-800-777-5363 or visit their website at www.splenda.com.