Easy Cranberry Pecan Pie
This is the easiest pie you'll ever bake.
2 cups fresh cranberries
1/3 cup Splenda® Sugar Blend
1/2 cup chopped pecans
2 large eggs
1/2 cup Splenda® Sugar Blend
1 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Spray a 9-inch pie plate with vegetable cooking spray.
- Layer cranberries, 1/3 cup Splenda® Sugar Blend, and pecans in pie plate.
- Beat eggs at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 minutes; gradually add Splenda® Sugar Blend, beating well. Add flour and butter beating at low speed until blended.
- Spoon batter over cranberry mixture.
- Bake 60 minutes or until crust is golden.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Makes 8 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/8 of recipe): Calories 390 | Calories from Fat 220 | Fat 24g (sat 12g) | Cholesterol 100mg | Sodium 190mg | Carbohydrates 37g | Fiber 2g | Sugars 21g | Protein 4g.
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics. For more information regarding this product, please call 1-800-777-5363 or visit their website at www.splenda.com.