Gale Gand's Minted Raspberries
Pure raspberry indulgence! Use high quality raspberries for great success with this recipe.
2 pints fresh raspberries
1/4 cup Splenda® Granulated No Calorie Sweetener
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
8 mint leaves
- Mash half of the raspberries with a fork or purée briefly in a food processor or blender.
- Strain raspberries through a fine strainer or sieve into a mixing bowl to remove seeds.
- Chop (or julienne) mint leaves finely.
- Add Splenda® Granulated Sweetener, lemon juice and mint to strained raspberries. Stir.
- Add remaining raspberries and stir gently.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve within six hours.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/4 of recipe): Calories 80 | Calories from Fat 10 | Fat 1.0g (sat 0g) | Cholesterol 0mg | Sodium 0mg | Carbohydrates 20g | Fiber 11g | Sugars 9g | Protein 1g.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics. For more information regarding this product, please call 1-800-777-5363 or visit their website at www.splenda.com.