Low-Fat Lime Cheesecake
This low-fat and low-sugar lime cheesecake is a rich-tasting dessert without the guilt.
1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup Splenda® Granular
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1 pound regular cream cheese
1 pound fat-free cream cheese
1 1/4 cup Splenda® Granular
1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
Pinch of salt
4 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- For Crust: Mix ingredients together, and press into a 10-inch spring form pan.
- Beat cream cheese and Splenda® Granular until well mixed and smooth. Add lime juice and a pinch of salt, beat until smooth. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Pour filling over crust and bake 50 to 60 minutes or until slightly firm to the touch.
- Let cool 15 to 20 minutes before placing in the refrigerator. Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours before serving.
Makes 16 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/16 of recipe): Calories 200, Calories from Fat 130, Total Fat 14 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 95 mg, Total Carbohydrate 11 g, Sodium 2 90mg, Dietary Fiber 0 g, Sugars 3 g, Protein 8 g.
Dietary Exchanges: 1 medium fat meat, 2 fats, 1/2 starch.
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics. For more information regarding this product, please call 1-800-777-5363 or visit their website at www.splenda.com.