Light and refreshing, reduced-calorie mango frosty.
2 cup fresh mango, ripe with yellow skin and red mottling (about 2 large mangoes)
1/3 cup Mauna La'i® Mango Mango juice drink*
2/3 cup skim milk
2/3 cup Splenda® Granular
1 teaspoon vanilla extract, pure
1 cup ice
- Peel mangoes. Carefully slice away from the flat seed with a sharp knife, cut into cubes. Freeze mangoes for 20 minutes or until frozen.
- Add all ingredients to blender. Blender will be full.
- Mix on low speed for 1 to 15 seconds. Remove lid, stir with wooden spoon. Mix on medium speed for 15 to 20 seconds, remove lid and stir again. Mix on high speed for 20 to 25 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour into glasses. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 (8-ounce) servings.
- The flat mango seed traverses its length.
- Mixing times will vary depending on frozen state of fruit.
- Servings can slightly vary depending on size of fruit.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/4 of recipe; 8 ounces): Calories 120, Carbohydrates 27 g, Protein 2 g, Dietary Fiber 0 g, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 30 mg.
*Mauna La'i® is a registered trademark of Mott's Inc.
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics. For more information regarding this product, please call 1-800-777-5363 or visit their website at www.splenda.com.