Mint Cheesecake Bars
This bar cookie pairs a crunchy graham cracker with a creamy mint-flavored cheesecake filling to create a sumptuous dessert.
2 tablespoons Splenda® Granulated No Calorie Sweetener
1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup light butter, melted
12 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
1/3 cup Splenda® Granulated No Calorie Sweetener
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon mint extract
2 drops green food color
12 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Spray one eight-inch square pan with baking spray. Set aside
- Mix crust ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Mix well. Press into prepared pan. Bake 8 minutes or until firm.
- Mix cream cheese and Splenda® Granulated Sweetener together until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add vanilla, mint extract and green food coloring; mix well.
- Pour over prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Refrigerate cheesecake bars 2 hours or until chilled and firm. Melt chocolate and drizzle over the top.
Makes 20 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/20 of recipe): Calories from Fat: 100; Total Fat: 11g; Saturated Fat: 6g; Cholesterol: 35mg; Sodium: 105mg; Total Carbs: 15g; Dietary Fiber: 1g; Sugars: 11g; Protein: 4g.
Exchanges Per Serving: 1 Starch, 2 Fats.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics. For more information regarding this product, please call 1-800-777-5363 or visit their website at www.splenda.com.