Mixed Berry Jam
Raspberries, strawberries and blueberries combined, spread this jam on toast and enjoy the fresh flavors in every bite.
6 cups fresh raspberries
1/3 cup granulated sugar
3 cups fresh strawberries
1 1/2 cups Splenda® Granulated No Calorie Sweetener
1 cup cold water
1 (1.75 ounce) package no-sugar-needed pectin
1 pint blueberries
- Combine raspberries and sugar in a heavy bottomed pan. Heat over medium-high heat. Boil 10 to 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Mash strawberries with a fork or potato masher.
- Add Splenda® Granulated Sweetener and strawberries to raspberries. Stir constantly and boil over medium-high heat for an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
- Pour cold water into a small saucepan. Whisk pectin into water, and let stand 2 to 3 minutes. Allow the pectin to absorb the water.
- Boil water and pectin, then stir into fruit mixture and reduce heat to medium-low. Add blueberries. Simmer and stir for 5 to 6 minutes, until pectin is thoroughly blended with the fruit.
- Freeze in sterile canning jars.
Makes 48 (1 tablespoon) servings. Yield: 6 pint jars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1 tablespoon): Calories 25 | Calories from Fat 0 | Fat 0g (sat 0g) | Cholesterol 0mg | Sodium 5mg | Carbohydrates 6g | Fiber 2g | Sugars 2g | Protein 0g.
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics. For more information regarding this product, please call 1-800-777-5363 or visit their website at www.splenda.com.