Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Peanut butter and chocolate morsels are blended into cookie dough to create these delicious cookies.
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup butter or margarine, softened
1/2 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
1/2 cup Splenda® Sugar Blend
1/2 cup packed Splenda® Brown Sugar Blend
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large egg
1 1/3 cups NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375°F (190°C).
- Combine flour and baking soda in small bowl. Set aside.
- Beat butter, peanut butter, Splenda® Sugar Blend, Splenda® Brown Sugar Blend and vanilla extract in large bowl until creamy. Beat in egg. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Press down slightly with bottom of glass dipped in Splenda® Sugar Blend.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set but centers are still soft. Cool on baking sheets for 4 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Makes 36 cookies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1 cookie): Calories 120 | Calories from Fat 70 | Fat 8g (sat 4.0g) | Cholesterol 20mg | Sodium 105mg | Carbohydrates 11g | Fiber 0g | Sugars 8g | Protein 2g.
Recipe and photograph courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics. For more information regarding this product, please call 1-800-777-5363 or visit their website at www.splenda.com.