Raspberry Cheese Tarts
Low-fat and low-sugar raspberry cream cheese tarts.
1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup Splenda® Granular
5 tablespoons light margarine
4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
1/2 cup plain non-fat yogurt
1 cup Splenda® Granular
1/2 cup egg substitute
1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Blend crust ingredients together in a small mixing bowl. Stir until well blended. Line 10 muffin cups with paper liners. Press 1 tablespoon of crust into each lined cup. Set aside.
- Place cream cheese in a small bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until soft. Add yogurt and beat until smooth (approximately 1 minute).
- Add Splenda® Granular and egg substitute. Mix until well blended.
- Place 4 to 5 frozen berries on top of the crust lined muffin cups. Pour cheese filling on top, evenly dividing among the 10 cups.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F (175°C) oven 15 to 20 minutes or, until firm to the touch. Chill for approximately 2 hours before serving.
Makes 10 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/10 of recipe; 1 tart): Calories 110, Calories from Fat 45, Total Fat 5 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Total Carbohydrate 12 g, Sodium 160 mg, Dietary Fiber 1 g, Sugars 4 g, Protein 3 g.
Dietary Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Recipe courtesy of Splenda, Inc. Splenda® is a no-calorie sweetener made from sugar that is suitable for diabetics. For more information regarding this product, please call 1-800-777-5363 or visit their website at www.splenda.com.